The digital fingerprint for producers
The International Standard Recording Code (ISRC) serves as a ‘digital fingerprint’ of a producer’s repertoire. It is a unique ID number for each separate recording. The ISRC has been developed to put you in charge of the use of your repertoire – an absolute necessity in the current digital age.
Apply for an ISRC?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the name, address and phone number of the master owner. The master owner receives a master owner's code once, which can be used to create ISRCs for both audio and audiovisual repertoire.
- Is a tool to protect and control your repertoire;
- Makes it easier to collect and distribute payments;
- Is an important weapon in the fight against piracy;
- Can be used for the latest types of consumer electronics;
- Makes the distribution process easier, so that payments can be distributed more quickly.
Ask your question using WhatsApp